Assessors are accredited by NT WorkSafe to conduct assessment for high risk working licensing. The assessments are conducted using national assessment instruments.

The Northern Territory adopted the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work on 30 June 2010.

Search for an assessor

You can use the search functionality to search for a high risk work licence assessor by assessor name, class or region.

Note: If you know the assessor name you are searching for, the assessor field will allow you to enter a keyword such as 'john' if you are searching for 'john smith'. This makes it much quicker for you to search based on the keyword rather than the full assessor name.